CGOs and SSL?

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Feb 18 16:54:32 EST 2003

Has anyone else ever had problems running CGI scripts under an SSL
enabled Apache?  I'm trying to use the usemod-wiki, which is small,
self-contained wiki written entirely in perl.  Everything works just
fine if I'm running it on port 80 without SSL.  As soon as I turn on
SSL and run over port 443, it stops work (i.e., I can no longer edit
pages).

I'm guessing that something to do with the SSL is interfering with
the passing of CGI params, however, I can't seem to pin it down.

Does anyone have any suggestions for debugging CGIs? (I turned on -w,
didn't help much).

Thanks,

--

Seeya,