OT: ATTBI cable modem replacements

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Mon Jan 13 09:01:56 EST 2003

I have an older Motorola SB4100 with a Linksys BEFW11S4 and no problems.
A while ago while downloading new firmware I came across the  BEFW11S4-AT
BEFW11S4-AT - EtherFast Wireless Access Point Router w/ 4-Port Switch Notes
(AT&T Broadband Approved Version).

In any case, one of the things I set on my router is the MAC address to
match the MAC address on my desktop system. I also keep a copy of Windoz so
that whenever I have to talk to the customer service people, I can boot
into Windows and detach my network.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group