Printing on thick paper

Roger H. Goun roger at bcah.com
Fri Jan 17 09:50:44 EST 2003

Our well-loved DEClaser 5100 printer has finally bit the dust, and as
the cost to diagnose the problem is a significant fraction of the cost
of a new printer, it's probably time to retire it.

The problem is that this printer has been used to print a couple of
hundred sheet-fed postcards every month, and I've yet to find another
laser printer that can handle the thick paper stock reliably without
jamming.

Does anyone here know of a printer with Laserjet III compatibility
(required by the application) and the ability to print on thick card
stock?

Thanks!

-- Roger

--
Roger H. Goun                  Brentwood Country Animal Hospital, P.C.
Chief Kennel Officer           Exeter, New Hampshire, USA