Printing on thick paper

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Fri Jan 17 10:23:23 EST 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, at 9:50am, roger at bcah.com wrote:
> The problem is that this printer has been used to print a couple of
> hundred sheet-fed postcards every month, and I've yet to find another
> laser printer that can handle the thick paper stock reliably without
> jamming.

  Do you know the thinkness ("weight", I believe it is called) on the paper?
If you can find that out, the detailed specifications of a given printer
should indicate whether it can handle it or not.

  If you don't know, anything we recommend here might not work with your
particular media.  I know our HP LaserJet 4000 seems to handle thinker paper
well, but maybe my idea of "thick" isn't your idea of "thick".  :-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>