Email hosting (was: ATTBI/Comcast rant)

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at attbi.com
Wed Jan 22 17:18:24 EST 2003

Actually, I do both. I have registered a couple of domain names and one is
hosted. I also decided that the bigfoot service for $9.95/quarter was
reasonable and I've already asked our online friends to use my bigfoot
address. I was just curious about who was using what and for how much. As
much as I like high speed access I'm not willing to pay increasingly large
monthly fees for progressively poor service. I have also read in a couple of
places that AT&T was in the process of putting in bandwidth restrictions. As
luck would have it I have friends/relatives who love their downloaded music
and I can piggyback on their service occasionally to get patches/service
packs etc..

-Alex