Red Hat End-of-Life

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Thu Jan 30 10:23:21 EST 2003

I seem to recall Sun Microsystems trying to kill SunOS in favor of
Solaris for years.
I'm not even sure if it's really dead yet, I know we have a few servers
still running
SunOS as it just doesn't make sense to "upgrade" them when we consider what
they're used for.

You should not think that "high-end users" don't run a single release