using wget (for the flash anims)

Michael Bovee mbovee at zoo.uvm.edu
Fri Jan 31 13:26:41 EST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 12:09  PM, pll at lanminds.com wrote:
> Apparently they moved this flash file to some other server, as
> evidenced by the SRC= tag in the index.html file.  The new location
> appears to be:
>
> 	http://content.cachenetworks.com/cache/403/_1/switchlinux/
> switchlinux3.swf

Aha. They moved the true location of the file since a couple days ago.
Well so far I only know one way see html code of a particular page -
Netscape Composer, and when I tried that on the index.html file I
didn't see any SRC= tag for content.cachenetworks.com. What's the
better way to discover where a weblink is actually pointing to? How did
you do it, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks,
--Michael