HTML/CSS question

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Jul 1 12:37:41 EDT 2003

In a message dated: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:13:55 EDT
Erik Price said:

>Are they deprecated in XHTML 1.0 Strict?  I didn't see them in the DTD.
>  But they are the ideal tags for this application.

Only if you don't mind having the layout:

	Term

	Definition

But I hate that, I want:

	Term   Definition

in a tabular format.  I've been converting to tables, but maintaining
my style sheets and using <dfn> and <p> with 'class=' within the
table.  It seems to be doing the trick, and rather nicely, though
tediously.

(I have to say, I am really gaining an appreciation for CSS.  It
really makes some things very easy indeed!)
--

Seeya,
Paul