HTML/CSS question

Erik Price eprice at ptc.com
Tue Jul 1 13:20:17 EDT 2003

pll at lanminds.com wrote:

>   Ben> I always keep a copy of the HTML and CSS spec's next to me.  I
>   Ben> find them remarkably readable, for specification documents.
>   Ben> And, of course, they make excellent use of hypertext. :-)
>
> Pointer please :)

One of the best sites on the internet for information of all kinds
(ranging from XHTML/CSS to RSS or SVG) is http://w3.org/ , which is
where they keep the specs and tons of articles, tutorials, and
discussion information.

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/#specs

In the case of CSS, however, you probably want to use Eric Meyer's CSS
guides, which use frames that point to the original specs so you can
keep a TOC open while you browse -- actually makes jumping around the
specs even easier:

http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/references/index.html

Erik