HTML/CSS question

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Jul 1 13:55:47 EDT 2003

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, at 1:01pm, pll at lanminds.com wrote:
>> I always keep a copy of the HTML and CSS spec's next to me.  I find them
>> remarkably readable, for specification documents.
>> And, of course, they make excellent use of hypertext. :-)
>
> Pointer please :)

  /pub/doc/W3C/

  Oh, that prolly won't do you much good outside our LAN.  ;-)

  http://www.www.org
	The home of the World Wide Web Consortium (the W3C).
	Also available as http://www.w3c.org, but that doesn't look
	as cool as "www.www.org".  :)

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/
	The HTML/XHTML home page.

  http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/
	The latest HTML specification (Technical Report)

  http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
	The CSS home page.  Check out the nifty floating toolbar on the
	right.  No JavaScript needed!

  http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1
	CSS Level 1 spec

  http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2