Wireless PDA workstation

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Jul 2 12:42:30 EDT 2003

In a message dated: 02 Jul 2003 12:10:47 EDT
brian said:

>Ob content: I'd prefer if it ran linux...
>
>Anyone have a good recommendation (or warning) in regards to a
>decent,portable wireless PDA-esque device?

Check out the Kyocera cell phone.  It's a cell phone which has an
embedded Palm Pilot.  Also, check out the Visor Treo line of
commincators, they're along the same line.

There are apps for Palm devices to do web browsing/terminal type
stuff, and I seem to recall an SSH app, but I may be mistaken.
--

Seeya,
Paul