Hello. Is anyone there?

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Jul 8 11:22:14 EDT 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, at 10:39pm, steveo at syslang.net wrote:
> Guys, I seem to need some help here. I don't know who the admin is ...

  Contact info for all known GNHLUG suckers^Wvolunteers is available at:

	http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/ContactUs

  As of right now, for mailing list stuff, contact either of these two
people:

	gelinas at zk3.decNoSpam.com
	jbd+gnhlug at codemetaNoSpam.com

(Remove the spam guards.)

> I'm not getting mail from this list. Can I get someone to straighten this
> out?

  Have you checked your subscription options?  You can do so at