Hello. Is anyone there?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Jul 8 11:42:43 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, Jul 8th 2003 at 11:22 -0400, quoth bscott at ntisys.com:

=>On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, at 10:39pm, steveo at syslang.net wrote:
=>> Guys, I seem to need some help here. I don't know who the admin is ...
=>
=>  Contact info for all known GNHLUG suckers^Wvolunteers is available at:
=>
=>	http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/ContactUs
=>
=>  As of right now, for mailing list stuff, contact either of these two
=>people:
=>
=>	gelinas at zk3.decNoSpam.com
=>	jbd+gnhlug at codemetaNoSpam.com
=>
=>(Remove the spam guards.)
=>
=>> I'm not getting mail from this list. Can I get someone to straighten this
=>> out?
=>
=>  Have you checked your subscription options?  You can do so at
=>
=>	http://mail.gnhlug.org/mailman/listinfo/gnhlug-discuss
=>
=>  In particular, I suspect you might have mail delivery turned off.

My delivery option is not turned off. (I am able to access it.) It's just
that nothing is sent to me.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net