Dimensional Warp Generator...

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Jul 8 16:07:10 EDT 2003

On 8 Jul 2003, at 3:30pm, lists at karas.net wrote:
> Anybody else been getting these Dimensional Warp Generator Needed spams
> lately?  Any idea what the purpose of sending a completely useless message
> is??

  Yup.  The first time I got one, I laughed so hard I nearly did myself
injury.  Originally, I figured someone had just paid to have it spammed out
as a gag.  But they keep coming.  Nowhere near as bad as the ads for the
enlargement of sexual organs, but still quite persistent.  It seems a bit
much to do (and pay for) just as a lark.  Now I'm wondering if someone is
running an experiment of some kind.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>