DSL firewall/router solutions?

Michael Costolo mcostolo at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 11:38:56 EDT 2003

--- pll at lanminds.com wrote:
> So, I'm wondering about which DSL firewall boxes are decent, and can
> they handle dynamic IP addresses?

I used one from DLink (DI-704) with a dynamic IP address when I had broadband.  If I
recall correctly, when your broadband modem boots up it will go find an IP address
and then set via DHCP the WAN address on the router.  Something like that anyway.
It was very straightforward to configure.

-Mike-

=====
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it"
-George Bernard Shaw