Errr! DSL is here, DSL is gone.

Kurth Bemis kurth at usaexpress.net
Mon Jul 14 12:19:44 EDT 2003

Verizon DSL is a total cluster (We resell VZ DSL in several markets,
through our CLEC.)

As compared to the network that we sell aDSL off of, the VZ dsl offering
is a total pain.  Unexplained downtimes, packet loss, all things that VZ
says are fine.

We attempting to move most of our dsl (both our own and VZ resold) to
wireless.  It's faster, we can provide better control, and most of all,
we know what's going on with it.

Are you in Manchester?  I wan't following the entire thread. :-)