DSL firewall/router solutions?

plussier at mindspring.com plussier at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 14 19:35:43 EDT 2003

In a message dated: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:50:00 EDT
bscott at ntisys.com said:

>  For someone with your experience level, Paul, I'd say to go with IPTables.
>It isn't hard, and you'll never run into something you can't do.

Everyone keeps saying this :)  I donwannnnnna.  I wannna be a stupid
user and be lazy :)

>  Just don't define any routes via gateways that don't exist.  ;-)

<user_level=stupid>
	What's a gateway? ;)
</user_level>

You know, you really take all the fun outta this stuff :)

If it weren't my brain-lapses requiring you to answer what most would
consider rather obvious and self-evident questions, we'd have almost
no traffic here.  Except maybe the [OT] ones ;)

--

Seeya,
Paul