Walmart.com sells Microtel PC with SuSE Linux software

Thomas M. Albright talbright at tarogue.net
Mon Jul 14 21:55:27 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Andrew W. Gaunt wrote:

> Perhaps Walmart will sue SCO into oblivion and clear up
> the mess being made.  They've got the financial resources
> to do it.

Excpet that WalMart is a worse monster than SCO. SCO sues individual
companies. WalMart sued the state of Vermont when the state said no to
the giant moving in.

They're not the "Caring, Community Store" they want you to belive, any
more than SCO is UNIX.

> -
> ____    __
>  | 0|___||.   Andrew Gaunt *nix Sys. Admin,, etc. Lucent Technologies
> _| _| : : }   quantum at lucent.com - http://www-cde.mv.lucent.com/~quantum
>  -(O)-==-o\   andrew_gaunt at hotmail.com - http://www.gaunt.org
>

> Sharpe, Richard wrote:
>
> >Good for SuSE!!
> >
> >http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/07/14/HNwalmartsuse_1.html
> >
> >Richard A Sharpe
> >Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
> >Amherst Technologies
> >40 Continental Blvd
> >Merrimack, NH 03054
> >PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
> >Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
> >FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
> >EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com
> >
> >"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith"

TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.
 -Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)