PGP/GPG Key signing party

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Thu Jul 17 17:11:29 EDT 2003

On Thursday, Jul 17th 2003 at 15:12 -0400, quoth Jerry Feldman:

=>On 17 Jul 2003 14:02:35 -0400
=>Brian <lists at karas.net> wrote:
=>
=>> This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask... I've only lived
=>> in the Nashua area for a couple of years and haven't found any good,
=>> reliable crack houses.  In Detroit they were much easier to find, and
=>> abundant supply kept prices low (free pipe with purchase of 3 rocks,
=>> etc).
=>Other than 110 Spitbrook Rd. :-), I don't know about Nashua, but I'm
=>sure there are a few crack houses within walking distance of the monthly
=>BLU meeting in The people's Republic of Cambridge.

You're just some mean spirited republican! It's not fair to use such
derogatory language. Don't call them crack houses. You should refer to
them as homes for the pharmaceutically challenged.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net