I need suggestions as to where to get a replacement laptop keyboard

Bill Freeman f at ke1g.mv.com
Wed Jul 30 21:52:23 EDT 2003

bscott at ntisys.com writes:
 >   I think "quality used keyboard" is probably an oxymoron.

	Probably.  I guess that I'm hoping that someone collects
laptops that have had their display smashed, or some portion of the
mother board crushed, and sells the potentially as yet barely worn
intact components for reasonable prices.

	This Latitude has been pretty good, but looking at new machine
prices recently, if I have to put much more into it, it may still have
been a mistake.  $90 is a boodle for a keyboard.

							Bill