OpenOffice help?

Dan Coutu coutu at snowy-owl.com
Thu Jul 31 13:03:02 EDT 2003

Modify the characteristics of the Default or Text Body style. Or your
text may be in some other style. The idea is to modify the style.

Right click on the text in question. Select Edit Paragraph Style...

Click the Indents and Spacing tab. Change the line spacing and save.

Ta da!

--

Dan Coutu
Managing Director