OpenOffice help?

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Thu Jul 31 13:13:13 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 12:52:33PM -0400, pll at lanminds.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how to change the spacing between lines in OO?
> I've got a Word doc I need to add some stuff to, and my default
> spacing is greater than what the original doc was written in.
>
> I can't seem to find the right buttons or knobs in OO to tweak.

Select menus  "format" => paragraph
then go to the box labeled "line spacing"

Select one of the values there, or select "fixed" and advance to the
next box (on the right) and enter a number value there.

Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  jkinz at kinz.org
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an
acceptance of the offer at http://www.kinz.org/policy.html.
Don't forget to change your password often.