DSL service questions

Derek Doucette derek at derek.homeunix.org
Thu Jun 19 13:53:13 EDT 2003

DSL will run on one phone line while not disrupting your service.  You
install filters on the phone lines not going to the dsl modem. So you can
happily cancel that 2nd line.

On the topic of ISP's, if earthlink provides DSL I would definately do
that.  I have had many issues with my DSL from installs to support, which
is mediocre at best.  I also know of a few other people who have had bad
experiences.  I haven't heard much about earthlink, but
www.dslreports.com had an ok rating for them.

Derek Doucette
http://derek.homeunix.org