Welcome to Comcast High-Speed Internet!

Tilly, Lawrence Lawrence.Tilly at LibertyMutual.com
Tue Jun 24 08:28:36 EDT 2003

Actually, I would get a kick out of it if the "instructions" posted on
June 30th just pointed you to a site where you can purchase Windows.
</evil thoughts>
-Lawrence

-----Original Message-----
From: Willard Flagg [mailto:wflagg at TFF.Com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 5:08 PM
To: gnhlug
Subject: Welcome to Comcast High-Speed Internet!

Don't know if anybody else caught this but after comcast left a recorded
instruction message with one of my kids (big help that was!) I decided
to look at their web page. Looks as though they intend to support LINUX
in some way or another after June 30.

-wf

We do not currently offer an automated configuration tool for the Linux
operating system. Please visit this page on June 30, 2003 for manual
instructions on how to configure your email client and homepage.

http://online.comcast.net/connect/