The National DO-NOT-CALL list is ACTIVE!!!

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Fri Jun 27 16:28:21 EDT 2003

You can get money from these people...

http://osiris.978.org/~brianr/telemarketing/

Buddy of mine got some..

You just have to remember these simple rules..

- Log the Date/Time of the call
- Get the -FULL- name of the person calling you, if they're a legit
telemarketer they have to by law
- Find out the name of the company they're calling for and the name of the
company they work for, they could be different.
- Ask to be put on the do-not-call list of both companies.
- Ask for a copy of the do-not-call policy to be mailed to you (if they
don't mail you a copy, you can sue them for $500)

Most of the time you can take them to court and they won't show up since it
costs less for them to pay you what they owe you then to fly a lawyer to
your state and fight the little charge.