Michael Jennings - A guy that loves Microsoft

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Thu Mar 20 08:58:10 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, at 8:12am, sconce at in-spec-inc.com wrote:
> Windows XP Shows the Direction Microsoft is Going.
> http://www.hevanet.com/peace/microsoft.htm
>
> It's long, illuminating, and thought-provoking.  One almost can't
> believe that it's all true.

  It should be understood that the article in question is propaganda ("FUD"
in Slashdot terms).  Like all good propaganda, it contains truths,
half-truths, and lies in an artful mixture.  It happens to be on our side
for a change, but that doesn't make it into something else.  It is extremely
biased, and plays up the flaws in Microsoft products, while ignoring known
deficiencies in Linux.

  I am not saying one should not use this article, but one should certainly
be aware of what it is.

  I also find it ironic (but not surprising) that, when Microsoft posts
something like this, everyone goes bananas, but when it supports our stance,
we endorse it.  :-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>