AOL now rejecting mail from Comcast residential IPs.

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Mon Mar 31 14:53:38 EST 2003

In a message dated: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:30:38 CST
Thomas Charron said:

>  So they shouldnt filter netbios broadcast traffic either, right?  It's not
>in the TOS..

This argument is a distraction for the sake of argument.  The entire
discussion thus far has been about filtering the legitimate use of a
sanctioned protocol used by responsible people.  Throwing in an
argument about the result of stupid people (whether they know better or
not) does nothing to furthur the discussion.
--

Seeya,
Paul