Need a pointer to a Linux System Integrator

Dan Coutu coutu at snowy-owl.com
Fri May 2 09:54:13 EDT 2003

A friend of mine is working with a client that has a substantial
Linux/Apache/JBoss/PostgreSQL system setup that is really not setup well
at all. He needs help from a local systems integrator that really
understands how to configure high performance Linux systems. I' m
guessing that one or more of you fine folks knows of a company like
this, or maybe even work for one!

Replies should probably go to me directly since chances are that most
people don't give a fig about the answer.

Thanks,

Dan