Ticket tracking/help desk software?

Ken D'Ambrosio kena at well.com
Mon May 5 15:50:22 EDT 2003

Yah; I'd already looked at RT -- I can't remember what turned me off to
it, but you mention needing to create a web front-end for users to be able
to submit tickets; from that, I'm assuming one isn't included, which
definitely would have nixed it in my book.  Is a front-end easy to write?
(I guess what I'm really asking is, is the database schema easy to
understand, or do I risk corrupting it by making my own ad-hoc
modifications?)

-Ken