Matrix Reloaded

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Thu May 15 16:46:01 EDT 2003

  mark> Was Linux mentioned by name, or did you see it on the screen?

Seen on-screen.  Were you indicating that Linux was mentioned by name
in TMR?  From Kurth's post, I was given the impression it was just a
screen shot of Trinity typing at a prompt of some kind.

  mark> I guess I should also admit I don't watch much of what's on
  mark> broadcast TV

Neither do I.  Pretty much only Alias and 24 :)  2 shows with very
high geek-appeal!

  mark> linuxinpopculture.com?

Well, it's not taken yet, quick, register it! ;)
--

Seeya,
Paul