Matrix Reloaded

Dan Jenkins dan at rastech.com
Fri May 16 12:44:53 EDT 2003

Not quite a mention of Linux in the popular culture, per se, but... I
remember back in the 90's there was a Roddenberry-inspired SF series
(not StarTrek, can't recollect the name). Anyways, one scene showed a
future NYC skyline with a character pointing out something who said
"right there next to the Torvalds building, the largest in New York
City." Since I use closed captioning, I noticed Linus' surname as it
scrolled by. That's the earliest, albeit oblique, reference I can
recollect, outside of tech shows.

--
Dan Jenkins (dan at rastech.com)
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH --- 603-624-7272