Matrix Reloaded (SPOILERS)

Derek Doucette derek at derek.homeunix.org
Fri May 16 12:50:20 EDT 2003

There are already screen shots up, as well as an article in securityfocus
about the use of nmap in the Matrix, as well as a fake exploit sshnuke.
I saw the movie last night and that was one of the more impressive parts
to the movie.  Even though the cgi fight sequences were really good, you
could still tell it was cgi, esp. when they last for 10+ minutes.

http://www.insecure.org/nmap/nmap_inthenews.html
http://www.securityfocus.com/news/4729

Derek Doucette
http://derek.homeunix.org