Replace ACT! (was Looking for Some Advice)

Greg Rundlett greg at buzgate.org
Tue May 27 11:07:51 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 09:44, brian wrote:
access corporate ACT database (which I am converting into a web/MySQL
 application)

Really?  Is it homegrown, or can I get it on Freshmeat?

There are a lot of projects on Freshmeat for contact management, and
over 3,000 when searching for the term 'act'.  I am interested in
finding a leading solution for ACT!-like programs on Linux.

If anyone wants to go so far, I would love to have a side-by-side
comparison of proprietary v. free CRM tools at FREePHILE.com

--
Greg Rundlett
Sr. Internet Systems Architect
greg.rundlett at buzgate.org