OT: Free Office furniture and partitions

Greg Rundlett greg at buzgate.org
Tue Nov 18 16:08:06 EST 2003

Hey, a folding table for the next HOSS traders.....

I was contacted by an engineering company that is closing an office in
Northborough, MA and is willing to give away furniture and partitions
for approximately 10 offices.

    Metal desks with wood tops
    5x5 partitions
    Rolling chairs
    5' folding tables

The equipment is described as being used, but not tattered.

This sounds ideal for a startup, non-profit, or anyone who is on a budget.

The furniture can be looked at Friday from 12 - 7pm.   It has to go by
the end of the month.  The whole lot will definitely require at least a
15' box truck or larger.

If interested, please reply so I can give you contact details.

--
Greg Rundlett
Chief Technology Officer
greg at buzgate.org
Just pick up the phone and give modem connect sounds. "Well you said we should get more lines so we don't have voice lines."