Problem (was: Re: need help with tool requirement)

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Wed Apr 21 23:48:00 EDT 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, at 11:15am, bmcculley at rcn.com wrote:
> Some folks think that's important too, maybe enough to accept the flaws in
> those systems.

  I might argue that, in that event, we deserve what we get.

  Of course, I might also argue that, in that case, we are already doomed.

  But then, in that case, I suppose there would be no point in making the
argument.

 -- Ben, who is feeling especially cynical tonight.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>