Can't boot from Core 2 CD

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Mon Aug 16 23:01:02 EDT 2004

On Monday, Aug 16th 2004 at 17:44 -0400, quoth bscott at ntisys.com:

=>On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, at 4:46pm, steveo at syslang.net wrote:
=>> Does anyone have any idea how I can debug this problem? I can boot from
=>> other CDs, but FC2 just stops dead.
=>
=>  It's unclear from your message how far it gets before it "stops dead".
=>Does it display any messages at all?

Absolutely zip. The screen stops dead black as soon as I hit return.

steveo at syslang.net