Wireless *switch*?

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Tue Dec 7 10:08:01 EST 2004

a Wireless access point is really not much more then a bridge. Most do
come with NAT stuff but you can switch that off. Both my Apple Airport
(old one), the Linksys at work, and the D-Link in our other work
location have this option.

Just make sure it's JUST an access point and not a wireless "router".