Can only the 100Mbs part of a 10/100Mbs router fail?

Larry Cook lcook at sybase.com
Wed Dec 8 11:42:01 EST 2004

Thanks for all the responses.  It seems like the router is having a 100Mbs
problem, since a few of you have also experienced that kind of problem.
Although I do have some suggestions to follow up on just to make sure.

I guess I'll just move my 10Mbs hub directly in front of the router and put
everything through that for now while I research a new DSL-Modem/Router.  Or
maybe I should just get a seperate DSL-Modem rather than the combo device.

Thanks,
Larry