FSF looking for Sys Admin

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Fri Dec 17 20:26:01 EST 2004

Mark Komarinski wrote:
> And that's upstate NY.  It's worse in NYC.
>
> Taxachusetts indeed.

Yeah, I moved from KY to Massachusetts a couple years ago. The sales tax
here is lower, in KY it's 6%, and the bite from state income tax is
about the same, though lower once you factor in some deductions that MA
lets you take that most states don't, like rent, up to a certain amount.

Thing I don't understand are the people who live in NH, but work in MA.
Frankly, if I did that, I'd demand to vote in MA or refuse to pay the
state income tax.