FSF looking for Sys Admin

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Fri Dec 17 22:10:01 EST 2004

jason at sigio.com said:
> Frankly, if I did that, I'd demand to vote in MA or refuse to pay the  state
> income tax.

That type of action only worked one time.  Something about dumping tea in the
harbor.....

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used pursuant
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other
   countries.