Subversion (oh, and PHP5)

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Mon Dec 27 15:37:01 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 14:24 -0500, Bill McGonigle wrote:
> Very tangentially, I've had some good luck with rssh lately.   It lets
> you setup a Restricted SSH environment, basically a chroot jail for ssh
> users.

It is indeed a nifty piece of software.  It was developed by Derek
Martin who can frequently be found on the BLU mailing list.

Be aware that Derek has (I believe) ceased maintaining rssh, and there
has been (IIRC) at least one vulnerability reported since he stopped
maintaining it.

I don't remember what the bug was or the severity of it though.

--
"Time's fun when you're having flies." -Kermit the Frog

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com