looking for SCSI cable ..

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 28 13:46:02 EST 2004

> Does anyone have a male HD50 to male HD68 SCSI cable collecting
> dust?  If so, I'd be interested in getting it from you ..  if the
> price is reasonable.  Just built my new box and am trying to
> connect a older HP Scanjet 5p through a PCI SCSI controller ..
> but the problem is that the interface connectors are different.
> <sigh> And looking around on the web, man, these cables are some
> pricey little buggers!!!!

Aauuuggghh!!!  You're killin' me!  Wasn't it just a few months
ago I was begging folks on this channel to take a load of this
sort of gear off my hands?  I eventually had to dispose of it
all (by various methods, mostly humane) and tho I kept a few
samples (against my wife's very energetic "advice") I don't
think I have an example of the sort of cable you described;
I'll keep looking.  I can't remember who I foisted most of
the SCSI junk off on (BillF?)  but I'm pretty sure there was
a cable in that mess that matched the description you gave.
Might be in the landfill by now, tho...