Bandwidth billing

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Tue Dec 28 16:39:00 EST 2004

Okay.. at work we currently use a program called CyberGuage to do our
bandwidth monitoring and billing. I setup a VERY basic MRTG setup as a
backup.

I -HATE- CG. It runs on windows. it's not a service, it's slow, painful,
and a pain to use.

I've searched and searched for something better but I can't find
anything that does what we need.

Hopefully some of you out there have seen what I need or can point me to
something better. The best thing I've found so far was Cacti, but that
lacked in the reports department.

I need something that can monitor multiple switches via SNMP.
It needs to bill on the 95th percentile of traffic
"Pretty" reports are -REQUIRED-.
Something that doesn't need a lot of tweaking once it's setup
Easy to change report names/locations for customer changes

Pretty graphs are a huge plus but not required.