looking for SCSI cable ..

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Dec 29 15:35:01 EST 2004

On Dec 29, 2004, at 2:41 PM, Neil Joseph Schelly wrote:

> I think the HD=HPDB question you bring up is probably just a typo,
> or a misnomer anyway.

HD (high density) and HPDB (Half-Pitch DB) are somewhat interchangable.
  Some people used to call the 50-pin telco-style SCSI connectors
"Centronics 50" but pundits would argue that Centronics never made a
50, just a 36.  Of course, these pundits may have been wrong too.

Heck, I don't even know what DB stands for...

-Bill
-----
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle