CentraLUG on Monday

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Thu Dec 30 15:18:00 EST 2004

Hey all,

We're having our monthly meeting on Monday the 3rd of January, and this
time, we'll be covering PHP, a powerful web scripting language; we'll
also have an fantastic presentation on using data sources in Open
Office.Org.

Per usual, there will be copius amounts of free caffeine.  Note we have
a different room this month - Little Hall, room 233. It's a nice, big room.

See you there,

Dave

P.S. It's at the NHTI. You can get directions on the NHTI site:

http://www.nhti.net/frames_Map.html

It's in Little Hall, marked as "K" on that map. The room is 233, and it
starts at 7:00.