Python - year-end ramblings

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Thu Dec 30 16:14:01 EST 2004

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 02:50:52PM -0500, Bill Sconce wrote:
> A couple (all right, three :) things, random thoughts as the year winds down.
>
> 3.  Would anyone hereabouts have an interest in getting together
>     for an occasional evening someplace where there are lots of
>     computers to play around with Python, compare notes/handy tips,
>     etc?  A sort of Python SIG in GNHLUG?
>
>     I think I can find the "lots of computers" if there's an interest.
>     Let me know, off or on the list.

Mm, Python, my new favorite language. Most of my hacking lately has been
in Python (julie, lorebot, and depiction tools, from
http://crschmidt.net/semweb/, are all written in python). Much of that
was spurred on by a fellow python developer (who lives in the UK, but
distance has never been an obstacle in development for me ;)).

My latest work has been on my cell phone, under the recently released
Series 60 Python Platform. More information on that can be found in my
weblog, available at http://crschmidt.net/blog/.

In any case, I'd be glad to do python hacking: definitely interested.

--
Christopher Schmidt