piercing corporate FW outbound

Chris Brenton cbrenton at chrisbrenton.org
Sat Feb 7 13:28:26 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 12:16, Derek Martin wrote:

> An (I think) important point: this is true of ALL security, not just
> perimeter security.

Absolutely true! I mentioned perimeter specifically because that was the
topic at hand. :)

> > (either knowing or unknowing) and which one's you don't.
>
> FWIW, if you don't know about it, then you can't possibly have made a
> choice about it one way or the other, can you?

Not true grasshopper. We make choices every minute of our lives,
regardless of whether we are well informed or even recognize them.
Certainly you can choose to try and avoid making choices as that is one
of the choices available to you. ;-)