User Friendly's Illiad to visit WLUG on Wed 25 Feb 2004

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Mon Feb 9 21:46:07 EST 2004

Hello World,

  I figured I'd pass this on as likely to be of interest to at least some of
the GNHLUG membership...

  Who  : J. D. Frazer, AKA "Illiad"
  What : User Friendly author and noted FOSS personality
  By   : WLUG (Worcester Linux Users' Group)
  When : Wed 25 Feb 2004 @ 7:00 PM
  Where: Access Grid Room, Lower Wedge, Morgan & Deniels Hall
         WPI Campus, Worcester, MA, US

  Illiad is the author and artist of the "User Friendly" comic strip and
books.  UF, as it is commonly abbreviated, is popular among fans of Linux
and other FOSS (Free/Open Source Software), both for being cluefull about IT
in general and FOSS in particular, and for being genuinely funny.

  WLUG is the Worcester Linux Users' Group.  They are co-located with WPI
(Worcester Polytechnic Institute), in Worcester, Massachusetts.

  I am not affiliated with UserFriendly, Illiad, WLUG, WPI, or darn anything
else.  I'm just passing the information along.

  More Information:

	          UserFriendly - http://www.userfriendly.org
	Illiad's Personal Page - http://www.jdfrazer.net/
	        WLUG Home Page - http://www.wlug.org/