Linux Webpage tools

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Wed Feb 11 10:53:11 EST 2004

Thanks Steven, I will let you all know what I finally get her to use or not.

Richard A Sharpe
(DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com
"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith")