Network/Server monitoring.

Tom Fogal tfogal at io.iol.unh.edu
Mon Feb 16 14:20:28 EST 2004

About a year ago I took a quick look at 'nefu', which was pretty good for
basic service recognition. it relied almost completely on the network
administrators ability to create programs/scripts to determine whether or
not a server was running, so it could thus be as robust or generic as you
wanted to put the time into.
check it out at:

http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/nefu/

-tom